Name: LABHUBHAI T. SONANI
Address: 14/B,"NISHTHAKUNJ", SHIVAJI PARK, MERUBAG, GHOGHA ROAD, BHAVNAGAR.
Contact No : (O) 0278-2423917, [Mo.] 9376688584
Date of Birth: 15/03/1967 Religion: Hindu- Patel
Ambitions: Wish that Bhavnagar district should be the best and first in India for having the facility of education training for physically disables. And will work for this until each disable person is not satisfied with their requirements.
- B.A. with First Class.
- B.Ed with First Class.
- Sangit Visharad
- Jivan No Dhabkar-Mari Smaran Yatra (Own life story)
Working on the following designation in various institutes…
· General SECRETORY - National Association for the Blind District Branch-Bhavnagar.
· General SECRETORY - Shri K. K. School and Home for the Blind, Bhavnagar.
· PRESIDENT - Gujarat Apang Sanstha Sanchalak Sangh–Gujarat
· PRESIDENT - Shri Andh Abhyuday Mandal, Bhavnagar.
· PRESIDENT - Akhil Gujarat Netrahin Jagrut Trust
· Vice-President - Akhil Gujarat Netrahin Cricket Control Board, Ahmadabad.
· Committee Member - N.A.B. State Branch-Ahmadabad.
· Member - Andhjan Kalyan Mandal, Rajkot, Vikalang Dharo Amlikaran Committee, Bhavnagar & Rojgar Sankalan Samiti-Bhavnagar.
· Advisory Committee Member - Bhavnagar Citizen Council, Bhavnagar.
Few Motivations for Development of Blinds...
· Akhil Gujarat Blind Cricket Tournament at Bhavnagar in 1995.
· Akhil Gujarat Blind Play Festival at Bhavnagar in 1997.
· Akhil Gujarat Blind Athletes Competition at Bhavnagar in 1999
· Blind Chess Competition & Poem Competition at Talaja in 2001.
· State Level Blind Cricket Tournament at Bhavnagar in 2013.
· Special Exhibition organization for blind people every year form 2012.
· Special Cultural Program organization for blind students in 2013 and 2014.
· The organization of ‘Shrimad Bhagwat Saptah Gyanyangna Parayana’ for the welfare of the blind and to show their hidden abilities – from 11th to 17th January, 2016
· Gujarat state level visually challenged chess tournament in 2016.
· Akhil Gujarat Blind Teachers’ Educational Annual Seminar in 2016.
· "Samvedna Setu" has been started in the year 2017 for support the disabled People in different areas of the district and thus to transform Society's Ideology.
· Mega camp for aid to more than 750 disabled persons at Palitana in 2017
- Best Placement officer Award given by Govt. of Gujarat Labor & Employment Department, Gandhinagar in 1997.
- Best Social Worker Award given by Shri K.L Institute for the Deaf–Bhavnagar in 1998.
- Best Social Activity Award given by Sardar Patel Mitra Mandal, Bhavnagar in 1998.
- Best Social Worker Award given by Ankur Special School for Mentally Retarded Children –Bhavnagar in 1999.
- Best Blindness Prevention Work Award given by N.S.S Unit of Shri M.N High School- Mahuva in 1999.
- Best Social Worker Award given by Rotary Club Bhavnagar Round Town, Bhavnagar in 2001.
- Best Social Worker Award given by N.A.B.-Porbandar Branch, Porbandar in 2003.
- Best Integration Program Development Award given by G.C.E.R.T., Gandhinagar in 2004.
- “Pancham Smruti Award” for Best Work in Rehabilitation of Disability Award given by N.D. Netrawala Charitable Trust-Bhavnagar in 2004.
- Andhjan Karmaveer Award given by N.A.B.-Porbandar Branch, Porbandar in 2007.
- Late Shri Bhikhabhai C. Shah Memorial Award given by N.A.B State Branch-Gujarat in 2007.
- Letter of Honour given by Lok Seva Trust and Andhjan Mandal-Ahemedabad in 2012.
- Best Social Activity Award given by Andh Abhyudaya Mandal-Bhavnagar in 2013.
- Best Social Activity Award given by Andh Apang Vikas Mandal-Mogri in 2014.
- Best social Activity Award given by Bhavnagar Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd. in 2015.
- Best social Activity Award given by Bhavnagar Motor Sangh in 2015.
- Appreciation Award given by JCI Bhavnagar Silvers in 2015.
- Appreciation Award given by Shree Sant Shrey Education Trust, Bhavnagar for doing noble deeds for the blind and receiving so many awards in 2016.
- DR. Nilkhanthray Chhatripati Award by Andh Kalyan Kendra Ahmedabad on 8th January, 2017.
- The best citizen's award, was given by Amar Jyoti Vidyalaya-Bhavnagar, to L.t. Sonani become the guide of the blind in March-2018
- Guidelines and management for Integrated Education Scheme at Palitana in the year 2004.
- Guidelines about Writing and discussion on special module “Manthan” of G.C.E.R.T-Gandhinagar for teachers.
- Guidelines about Writing and discussion on special module “Path Darshan” of G.C.E.R.T-Gandhinagar for teachers in 2007.
- Worked as Core-Convener for special training for teachers at Junagadh in the Year 2007.
- Demonstration & Lectures to C.H.C/P.H.C Medical Officers/Doctors on Subject ‘Disability’.
- Gave Expert knowledge and guided for D.P.E.P. & S.S.A. foundation courses.
- Guidelines & core committee member for writing and discussion on special module of G.C.E.R.T-Gandhinagar.
- Discussing various issues of the law at the State level meeting for implementation of THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT-2016 at Gandhinagar. 30-06-2017
:: My Motto ::
“Nothing is as strong as gentleness.
Nothing is as gentle as real strength.”
: : My Aim : :
To Create “Disabled Friendly Environment” in Gujarat.
for More Details search in wiki pedia Tag 'lt Sonani'
and Click Here